By accessing this web Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web Site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site. The materials contained in this web Site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com’s Texas defensive driving and Texas driver safety web Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com’s web Site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com’s web Site are provided “as is”. Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any Sites linked to this Site.
In no event shall Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com’s Internet Site, even if Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com or a Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com’s web Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors however, Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this webSite and strives to ensure the information presented is accurate, complete and current. Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web Site at any time without notice. Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials unless required to do so by theTexas Education Agency.
Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com has not reviewed all of the Sites linked to its Internet web Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked Site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com of the Site. Use of any such linked web Site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nationwide Educators dba 247texasdriversafety.com’s web Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
2. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purpose of administering the services of Texas defensive driving / Texas driver safety instruction and for other compatible purposes.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes and per State mandate, a minimum of three years.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.