If you recently received a traffic ticket in Houston, Texas, you may be eligible to have your ticket dismissed!
Complete the 247texasdefensivedriving.com Defensive Driving / Drivers Safety Course (DSC) to dismiss your ticket for any one of the moving violations shown on the citation you were issued by Houston, Texas.
You are eligible to request our Texas Defensive Driving course (drivers safety Course) for a Ticket Dismissal if you:
• Have not requested and taken a Texas drivers safety course for a traffic offense with the last 12 months.
• Are not currently participating in any Texas defensive driving course for another traffic violation / ticket dismissal.
If you were cited for any of the following violations, you are not eligible to take Texas defensive driving for ticket dismissal.
• Speeding 25 mph or more above the posted speed limit
• No insurance or failure to maintain financial responsibility
• Leaving the scene of a collision
• Passing a School Bus, or
• If you were cited while driving in a Construction Zone.
Please Note: If you have a commercial driver’s license you are not eligible to take defensive driving
And remember, you can only take defensive driving for ticket dismissal once per year in the state of Texas. Additionally you MUST request permission to take the 247texasdefensivedriving.com driver safety course for purposes of ticket dismissal by the appearance date shown on your ticket. To take defensive driving and get your violation dismissed, you must complete these steps with the Houston court handling your case:
1. Request permission to take defensive driving for dismissal of your violation by the appearance date shown on your ticket.
2. Complete the drivers safety course before the deadline established by the Houston Court when or if permission is granted.
3. Obtain a copy of your driving record from Texas Department of Public Safety within the deadline given by the court. (Our company will order this on your behalf for a fee if you select this option during enrollment.)
4. Show proof of driving record and certificate of completion to the Court by the court imposed deadline.
Your certificate of completion will be mailed directly to you at the address you provide during course registration. (If your due date is coming soon, we can rush the certificate to you for an additional fee.)
This Houston Defensive Driving course / Texas Drivers Safety Course (CP156) has been created to adhere to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation specifications and has received approval by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
Click here to Register